As your short-term rental property manager, our main focus is to reduce or eliminate the time you spend on your short-term rental while maximizing the profit as owner. Here is how we do it.
What Using a Property Manager Means For You
- Online account to track earnings, request services, and communicate with our team.
- Licensing and regulation assistance when needed.
- Earnings reports and bookkeeping.
- Marketing for your rental:
- Professionally written listings, photography, search-engine-optimized content, and where available 360-degree virtual home tours.
- Listing on major short-term rental sites, like Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, etc.
- Rate-setting algorithms to ensure the best ROI.
- SEO, remarketing, and targeted email campaigns.
- Social Media campaigns are available as an additional service.
How a Property Manager Helps Your Guests
- 24/7 support from our local team.
- Available for in-person support when necessary.
- Cell number available to guests for immediate response texting and calls.
- Virtual and physical local activities book.
- Concierge services upon request.
Our Property Managers Improve Your Home for Your Rental Business
- Customized guest profiles to filter out poor-quality renters and protect your home.
- Local property manager available 24/7 for owner support and guest assistance.
- Up-to-date technology for booking, checking in/out, and safety
- Supply checklists and shopping runs so your home is always stocked the way you want it for guests.
No Additional Fees for Guests
- Significantly, unlike other management companies, we don’t charge additional booking fees or damage waiver fees to your guests. This means cheaper rates for your guests and more bookings for you.
- Additionally, Guests are still able to choose non-required additional services and pay fees for pets, hot tub cleanings, concierge services, and add-on insurance products.